Thursday, April 09, 2009

What I dream to be!!!


     Im one among the laziest person on earth. My dad remarks me the same at home. I joined HP Bangalore pretty recently and I do feel the difference. you can reduce the superlative degree of *laziest* by some amount after I come to Blore. There is one more person as much lazy as Im and that is my friend Jaiwardan. We two have something in common apart from laziness.

    I call Jai alias mottai early in the morning and wake him up on weekends. As usual he scolds at me and begins the day with scolding me. Not left with that. We used to call each other and talk a lot discussing things which will overturn the globe. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL:). Its mainly me who start this and pull him in. Nice discussions.

    We have planned to setup a physics lab soon. Hope it works..If any other friends reading the blog and interested in building up physics lab, let me know.
    
    What do we talk... Few things that we have thought about

* providing wireless video almost free of cost. 
* alternate source of energy and possible storage
* modernising health care
* how to make a search engine
* An active RAM, where every datastructure can be changed to arrays
* modelling source code in mathematics
* optical computing, this is yet not complete
* penetrate mediums and see underneath mediums.
* Easy online user-friendly syntaxless language

So what!!! The topic was something and Im talking other things now. I dont want to disclose now, probably you can  bet on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home