Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Whatsup???

Normally i dont spend too much time on work. nowadays im becoming busy at work. Have to put extra effort. But that doesnt stop me from enjoying. Every week i spend my time with family and go for beach. I like beaches a lot where i spend atleast for 2 hours (dont ask me what i do) and go for pizzas during night. So far so good.

And this is marriage season in chennai. one of my best friend got married recently and i was with my other colleage mates during his marriage. Good time pass...talking with old friends. u feel happy if u stay in touch with friends. all noises u will hear from them. My colleague in office also got married 2 days back. yes this is marriage time.

i used to say to my friend rahul, how about going on h1b. he lives in bangalore and he say "machi in morning i feel like applying for H1 and when he retuerns home ( FYI he is staying with parents) he feels no H1. stay in bangalore and enjoy here itself. it is almost same case with me. think at sometime why not go abroad and earn more and at other times feel life in chennai is kewl. When i met rahul in marriage he told he put a full stop for h1b as he got salary hike. :) Gul, kalakkura da.

Next Im planning to go to singapore on vacation. My friend Ranga is there and he has been inviting me for some time now. Nalla sutha poraen. life is to enjoy man. My work is inviting me again. see u in next blog.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

neenga konja neram work panrappave nalla productivity irukkum... leave some work to ur other team mates...

have a nice trip at singapore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home